Egbe Manton is a commercial lawyer and commercial director of Manton Legal Consultancy. This episode is for business owners that struggle with the legal aspect of the business. Egbe shares practical and pragmatic tips on approaching contracts for multiple areas of your business.
Note: This episode is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
Egbe Manton is a commercial lawyer and commercial director of Manton Legal Consultancy.
In this episode, Egbe and I chat about the legal basics with regards to contracts. She shares her experience, thoughts and practical tips on:
- Avoiding future conflict with co-founders and clients
- Options available to those facing challenges around late or non-payments
- How to contracts can help ensure a healthy client relationship
- How she aims to do things differently in the legal profession
- Rebellion in her corporate career and in her consultancy business
Manton Legal Consultancy specialises in simple, affordable legal guidance for entrepreneurs and founders. You can find out more about Manton Legal at https://www.mantonlegal.co.uk.